Shan Nihari Curry Mix Spices 60g
Shan Nihari mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of divine, aromatic and velvety Nihari which is a true legacy of the Mughlai cuisine.
Shan Nihari Mix
- 1 Packet
- Oil / Ghee
dissolve in 2 cups water 1 cup
knuckle & marrow 2kg / 4.4lbs
1 small / 75g
- Heat ½ cup oil, add meat and Shan Nihari Mix. Stir fry until oil separates from masala.
- Add 18 cups / 3 ½ liters water and bones. Stir and bring to boil. Cover and cook undisturbed on low heat (for: Beef 6 hours, Goat / Lamb 4 hours, Chicken 3 hours).
- Remove bones, collect marrow and discard bones. Add marrow to gravy .
- Gradually add dissolved flour in the gravy. Stir and mix. Bring to boil and cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Heat remaining oil and add sliced onion. Stir fry until golden and pour into Nihari. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.