Mivolis Immune complex capsules 32 pieces 17 g
With iron, folic acid, copper, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc
10 nutrients to support the immune system
Mivolis Immune Complex supports the body’s defenses.
The recipe contains ten micronutrients for the immune system. Iron, folic acid, copper, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc not only contribute to maintaining the immune system, but also perform a variety of tasks in the body.
– Iron contributes to the formation of red blood cells and folic acid contributes to blood formation.
– Copper supports iron transport.
– Vitamin A supports the iron metabolism.
– Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy metabolism.
– Vitamin C also supports the immune system during and after intense physical activity **.
– Vitamin D supports bone maintenance and muscle function.
– Selenium and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress.
** The positive effect is achieved if 200 mg are taken in addition to the nutrient reference value of vitamin C (= 80 mg).
Product features:Gluten free, lactose free
Contains release agents
Contains titanium dioxide
Contains calcium phosphates
Contains magnesium salts of fatty acids
Contains silicon dioxide
Instructions for use
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
You should refrain from taking other zinc-containing food supplements.
Men, postmenopausal women, and pregnant women should only take iron after consulting their doctor.
Vitamin A should only be taken during pregnancy after consulting a doctor.
Not suitable for children and young people under 18 years of age.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
|Composition||Per daily dose *||% NRV**|
|Iron||7 mg||50 %|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100 %|
|Copper||500 µg||50 %|
|Selenium||55 µg||100 %|
|Vitamin A||400 µg||50 %|
|Vitamin B 12||2,5 µg||100 %|
|Vitamin B 6||1,4 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin C||300 mg||375 %|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||200 %|
|Zinc||5 mg||50 %|
* corresponds to 1 piece
** Nutrient reference values (NRV) for daily intake according to the Food Information Ordinance