Balea Serum Niacinamide AHA 30 ml
- 5% Niacinamide + 6% AHA
- Refines the skin texture**
- For a smooth & radiant complexion**
- Fragrance free
- Recipe without microplastics & water-soluble, purely synthetic polymers
All-rounder for beautiful and strengthened skin: Balea Niacinamide supports the skin barrier and refines the appearance of the skin.
The AHA PEELING refines the complexion**, promotes cell renewal and ensures a smoother skin surface*. 5% NIACINAMIDE strengthens the
natural skin barrier and refines enlarged pores. 3% each of ALPHA-HYDROXY ACIDS (AHA), GLYCOLIC ACID and MANDELIC ACID gently remove
dead skin cells, regulate the skin’s natural sebum production and can prevent clogged pores and impurities. The combination of active ingredients
with PANTHENOL, ALLANTOIN and ALOE VERA promotes skin regeneration and provides soothing moisture.** * In vivo study with 32 testers after
4 weeks of use.
** Self-assessment by 32 testers after 4 weeks of use. pH value: 3.5 – 4.0 Recipe without microplastics and water-soluble, purely synthetic
AQUA, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, MANDELIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAM INDE DISUCCINATE.
Apply a thin pump 1-3 times a week in the evening to cleansed skin on the face, neck and décolleté and massage in gently. Avoid the eye area. Depending on your tolerance, leave it on for 2 to a maximum of 10 minutes. Then rinse completely with plenty of lukewarm water and apply your usual care product. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. • Do not use on sensitive skin.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• When using in the evening, always use sun protection of at least SPF 30 the morning after.
• Depending on the skin type, AHAs can cause mild skin irritation and redness. That’s why they should be slowly integrated into your care routine. • If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use for a few days.