Mivolis cough and bronchial drops, 50 ml :-
soothing for cold symptoms
Active ingredient: eucalyptus oil non-alcoholic 100% active ingredient
Cough and bronchial drops are a herbal medicine for the treatment of colds of the upper respiratory tract and for rubbing in with rheumatic complaints.
Always use Cough and Bronchial Drops exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor has told you.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is: For adults and adolescents over 12 years old:
– For internal use, take 2-4 drops 3 times a day on sugar or in a glass of warm water.
– For inhalation, add 3-4 drops to hot water.
For adults and children over 4 years:
– For external use in colds of the respiratory tract, rub a few drops onto the skin of the chest and back 2 to 3 times a day.
– When used against rheumatic complaints / muscle pain, rub a few drops onto the affected skin areas 2 to 3 times a day.
– For inhalation in children from 4 to 12 years old, add 2-4 drops to hot water. To be taken orally, inhaled and applied to the skin.