dmBio Espresso de Peru, ground 250 g
- Finely ground Arabica beans from the highlands of Peru
- With each pack, the coffee farmers of the Juan Santos Atahualpa cooperative are supported with an additional 20 cents for local projects
- Traditional, particularly gentle long-term roasting
- Full-bodied taste and strong, aromatic character with harmonious notes of chocolate and delicate nuances of nuts
- Naturland and Fairtrade certified; Suitable for all standard household portafilter machines and espresso makers
For our dmBio Espresso de Peru we use particularly high-quality, finely ground Arabica beans from the high altitudes of Peru from the Naturland And Fairtrade-certified Juan Santos Atahualpa cooperative. Cultivation takes place between Pichanaqui, Perené, Río Negro, Pangoa, Río Tambo and Puerto Bermúdez.
The subsequent bean selection and harvest are carried out carefully by hand. During the traditional, particularly gentle long-term roasting process, The beans develop their full-bodied taste and strong, aromatic character with harmonious notes of chocolate and delicate nuances of nuts.
Information about the sustainability of the product
This product has an environmental or sustainability certification or seal. With this information on sustainability we would like to make it easier for You to consume more (environmentally) consciously.
We selected the certifications/seals together with NABU (Naturschutzbund Deutschland e. V.).
Suitable for all standard household portafilter machines and espresso makers.
Exact product name:
Roasted coffee Ingredients:
Organic roasted espresso coffee, ground. 100% Arabica beans*. *from organic farming. If several countries of origin are listed, the raw materials For this product are sourced from one of these countries depending on availability.
For a long-lasting aromatic taste, store the opened package closed with a clip in a cool place. Sealed under protective athmosphere. Store in a cool And dry place.