dmBio Caffè Crema de Peru, whole bean 500 g
- Whole Arabica beans from the highlands of Peru
- With each pack, the coffee farmers of the Juan Santos Atahualpa cooperative are supported with an additional 40 cents for local projects
- Traditional, particularly gentle long-term roasting
- Full-bodied taste and strong, aromatic character with harmonious notes of chocolate and delicate nuances of nuts
- Naturland and Fairtrade certified; Suitable for all standard household fully automatic coffee machines
For our dmBio Caffè Crema de Peru, we use particularly high-quality, whole Arabica beans from the high altitudes of Peru from the Naturland and Fairtrade-certified Juan Santos Atahualpa cooperative. Cultivation takes place between Pichanaqui, Perené, Río Negro, Pangoa, Río Tambo and Puerto Bermúdez.
The subsequent bean selection and harvest are carried out carefully by hand. During the traditional, particularly gentle long-Term roasting process, The beans develop their full-bodied taste and strong, aromatic character with harmonious notes of chocolate and delicate Nuances of nuts.
Information about the sustainability of the product
This product has an environmental or sustainability certification or seal. With this information on sustainability we would like to make it easier for You to consume more (environmentally) consciously.
We selected the certifications/seals together with NABU (Naturschutzbund Deutschland e. V.).
Suitable for all standard household fully automatic coffee machines
Exact product name:
Organic roasted coffee whole bean Ingredients:
100% Arabica beans*, . * from organic farming If several countries of origin are listed, the raw materials for this product are sourced from one of These countries depending on availability.